Musical Dictation - Options and Settings
- The base note of the dictation. When creating a new dictation, the staff is filled with this note. It is always the first note of the dictation. Use it as a reference tone.
Number of notes
- The total number of notes. From 2 to 24 notes (16 notes in lite versión).
- 24 instruments to choose.
- The tempo (speed) of the dictation. From 10 to 180 BPM.
Intervals in halftones
- Select the intervals you want to appear in the dictation. It is better to start with easy intervals as the semitone (1) or the tone (2) and gradually add new intervals.
- In Melodic note jumps are more gradual and musical.
When you approach Random the note jumps will be more unpredictable.
- Displays the name of the selected note.
- Displays the note currently playing.
When starting musical dictation, the default settings will be those who had the last time it was used.